Our Easter Celebration

So the whole family gets together for a late breakfast or brunch. All of my kids and grand kids were there and Pam's fiancee' Zack and Monica's brother and his two kids. Quite a few of us and a small table for the grand kids and their chaperon which doesn't show in the pictures.

 Here we have Ralph and Angela, Monica's Brother Steve and James

Here we have James again and his wife Adrienne, Pam and Zack. In the background you can see Jonathon, Steve's son and the chaperon for the grandkids table around the corner.
 I peeled a blue colored egg and it must have had a small hole in the shell. Look at the interesting pattern it left.
 Jonathon took turns giving his second cousins piggyback and horsey rides. Here is Sera's turn as soon as she puts down here Easter loot.
 Here is Angela and Monica sitting and chilling, talking to James in the picture below. In the background you can see Jonathon giving AJ a ride. I think AJ enjoyed it more than Sera. But I couldn't tell you who enjoyed it more between AJ And Jonathon.
 Later in the day several of us joined in a game of no holds barred Monopoly. By the way, Zack won but Pam put up a good fight. Angela, Adrienne, Monica and I were out one right after another. It was great fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Make Maps for my Newton

Why did I start this blog?

Santa Matt's Cookbook for Men