Santa Matt's Cookbook for Men

I love Chinese food, especially Cantonese. So, one year, many years ago, my mother bought me Chinese cooking classes. I loved it, making my own dishes. My sister was getting married shortly after I completed my cooking class. The reception would have dishes prepared by the members of her gourmet cooking club. I asked her if there  was a Chinese dish that she wanted and she asked for Crab Rangoon also known as fried crab cheese. I made four dozen and they were all gone after the reception. So I pursued my cooking hobby more. My children bought me cooking equipment for Christmas and birthday and I learned even more. So after my daughter-in-law and son-in-law both published books on Amazon, I decided to make and publish a cook book. 

Many people have had problems locating my cookbook on Amazon. I mean how many cookbooks are there by Santa? Oh, that many. Maybe I should help with a link? I am shortly going to publish volume 2 so I guess a little self advertising might be useful.



And here is the link on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Santa-Matts-Cook-Book-Men/dp/B0B4FVLF9B/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1BT3LGDSGNVA3&keywords=santa+matt%27s+cookbook+for+men&qid=1691793612&s=books&sprefix=santa+matt%27s%2Cstripbooks%2C102&sr=1-1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Make Maps for my Newton

Why did I start this blog?